Travel

Meet Dresden

Today I had a tuff day at work, but it’s done, so I can write this Blogpost too!
As I once mentioned in an old Blog post, exist there also Bad days and I had one of these. Read the Post here.

Work was hard and when I came home I recognized that I haven’t prepared a Blog post for today. But I don’t wanna miss out the Happy Sunday, because of the algorithm. That’s why I’m posting some impressions of my class outing to Dresden.

Last Monday I drove to Dresden with m class. I like this city very much and wasn’t disappointed. We had a lot of things on our Bucket List and saw a hundred beautiful and interesting things.

For everyone that is thinking about visiting Dresden, you should do it! It’s like no other city, it’s a big city but it doesn’t feel like it. Today I will show you some places you should visit when you’re in Dresden!

Hygiene museum

My personal favorite „To-Do“ in Dresden is the hygiene museum. It’s a museum about biology. I promise you even if you’re not having a doctorate you will understand everything! The complicated things will be explained with funny experiments you can do alone or with your family and friends. This is a great way to spend 2-4 hours with science.

IMG_7832

Bastion

We spent nearly a whole day in the „Elbsandsteingebirge“ and it was great! We had breathtaking views, took amazing pictures and did our sport on the side.
Pics say more than a thousand words ever can:

IMG_7915IMG_7833

Semperoper

Our guided tour through the Semperoper was, in fact, good but it’s enough to see it from the outside. When you’re interested in theater and operas then you should buy tickets for an evening show! I’m you will have some great impressions! A ticket begins with 15€ and can go up to 250€.

IMG_7911IMG_7910

Shopping

Dresden offers great opportunities for Shopping, for example, the „Prager Straße“. This time I only was in the direct city center, so I shopped in those normal shops everyone knows. I’m fine with them but if your searching for some extravagant clothes you should check the remote streets of Dresden. There are some brilliants under those small shops.

IMG_7952

Green Vault

Here we had another guided tour but this time it was more interesting. I love art and jewelry. If you’re not interested in things like this I would tell you to stay away from the Green Vault, because it’s an exhibition about jewelry. Another quick tip: come early for cards, they open up at 10 o‘ clock and the line is building from half past 9.

If you have any questions about Dresden be free to ask them in the comments! As I already mentioned I can highly recommend a trip to Dresden. Hiker, Shopper or culture interested, you will find something there!

Next week I will play the whole day Beach volleyball at the Usedom Beachcup. I look forward to this! Even so, I will post a Blog post, do you have theme wishes? Tell me in the comments!

Thanks for reading today Post, have a wonderful rest of the Sunday and a good Start into the new week! <3

Keep smiling!
∼Hannah Nele

IMG_7954

You may also like

19 Comments

• Ania

Habe schon oft gehört dass Dresden schön sein soll. Das Foto in der Oper sieht echt klasse aus. Würde ich gerne mal live sehen ?

23/07/2017 at 18:18 Reply
    • Hannah Nele

Na dann weist du ja schon wo du das nächste mal hinfährst 😉 Vielen Dank! Was noch nicht ist kann ja noch werden! <3

23/07/2017 at 20:34 Reply
  • Marie

Ich war auch noch nie in Dresden, möchte aber immer schon einmal dort hinfahren. Auch eine Oper würde ich mir da so gerne anschauen. Schöne Bilder und hübsche Zusammenstellung. Alles Liebe Marie

24/07/2017 at 07:51 Reply
    • Hannah Nele

Na dann auf in den nächsten Zug Richtung Dresden 😉 Life is short. Also versuch dir deine Wünsche im Rahmen zu erfüllen ;* Danke für deinen liebevollen Kommentar, deine Hannah! <3

26/07/2017 at 20:58 Reply
  • Shades of Ivory

Ich war bisher auch noch nie in Dresden und habe nur ab und an Bilder von der Stadt gesehen. Gefällt mir aber sehr gut und scheint einen Citytrip wert zu sein. Die Oper sieht ja echt genial aus.

24/07/2017 at 08:25 Reply
    • Hannah Nele

Es ist aufjedenfall einen Citytrip wert und wenn es nur 3 Tage an einem langen Wochenende sind, es lohnt sich! <3 Finde ich auch, wie im Traum 😉

26/07/2017 at 20:59 Reply
  • Dieter

I love travel blogs and as always i say, photos are more than 100 words. Dresden is a beautiful city, i have been there couple of times

greetings
    Dieter

24/07/2017 at 09:19 Reply
    • Hannah Nele

Thank you! Be sure you wont miss anything and follow my Blog! This summer I will stay 3 weeks in Mykonos and write a very exact Post about this beautiful greek island! 😉 Stay tuned! I love Dresden too! <3 Thanks for your comment!

26/07/2017 at 21:06 Reply
  • jillepille

Dresden hatte ich bis jetzt noch garnicht so auf meinem Travel Radar, aber dein Bericht macht Lust die Stadt zu entdecken. <3

24/07/2017 at 10:30 Reply
    • Hannah Nele

Das freut mich sehr liebe Jille! Ich kann die Stadt wirklich nur jedem empfehlen! <3

26/07/2017 at 21:16 Reply
  • Anja S.

Ich war leider noch nie in Dresden und würde schon gerne einmal hin, aber in diesem Jahr sind wir schon komplett verplant..
    Liebe Grüße und Danke für den Einblick,
    Anja von Castlemaker.de

24/07/2017 at 10:38 Reply
    • Hannah Nele

Na dann halt nächstes Jahr 😉 Ich bin mir sicher das sich nochmal die Gelegenheit dazu ergeben wird! Aber verpass sie nicht! Dresden ist wirklich ein Traum und bietet für jeden was! 🙂

26/07/2017 at 21:16 Reply
  • Billchen

Was für schöne Eindrücke! Dresden steht auch schon länger auf meiner Reiseliste. Dieses Jahr wird es leider nichts mehr, aber vielleicht im nächsten Jahr 🙂
    Liebe Grüße, Sybille

24/07/2017 at 12:23 Reply
    • Hannah Nele

Danke Sybille! <3 Das klappt sicher wenn du es ordentlich planst! 😉 Du verpasst wirklich eine wundervolle Stadt. Grüße zurück, Hannah!

26/07/2017 at 20:57 Reply
  • Milli

Oh ich liebe Dresden! Ich finde Dresden ist eine und wenn nicht sogar die schönste Stadt Deutschlands und bietet für jeden Geschmack etwas. Man kann super shoppen und ganz besichtigen oder einfach nur einen Café in der wunderschönen Altstadt trinken und anschließend am Ufer der Elbe Chillen.

Liebe Grüße, Milli
    (http://www.millilovesfashion.de)

24/07/2017 at 14:03 Reply
    • Hannah Nele

Das sehe ich genauso wie du! Danke für deinen lieben Kommentar Milli! <3

26/07/2017 at 20:56 Reply
  • Malin Rie

Dresden ist eine wirklich tolle Stadt und hat so zahlreiche Facetten?
    Deine Bilder in der Semperoper sind traumhaft und die Lichtverhältnisse perfekt!!

Liebst, Malin von https://www.soulsdesire.at

24/07/2017 at 22:56 Reply
    • Hannah Nele

Ja deswegen werde ich sobald wiederdorthin! <3 Vielen lieben Danke, freut mich das sie dir so gut gefallen! <3

26/07/2017 at 20:55 Reply