*Looking at the headline, checking the date*. Yep, you’re right, this Summerbucketlist isn’t the first one and as I must admit also not the earliest. My excuse: I’m saving the best things for the end. 😉 Keep calm summer isn’t ending by now. Here in Germany, it has not arrived at all…
I started my first week of summer holidays with a cold. The weather wasn’t nice and it was raining. That relieved me because I hadn’t the feeling to miss anything laying in bed all day long. You probably know this struggle.
Next week I’m going to work and spent time at the beach and with friends. I’m even going to the beach with friends. ;P
Okay, enough chit chat about my plans. This Post exists only to make your summer awesome! I will list down a lot of easy things you can do during summer, most of them for free.
I’m not going to explain every activity because I wanna keep this list as simple as possible. If you have any questions feel free to ask me in the comments or on my social media platforms. I’m always answering!
50 things that will make your summer awesome
- Read a book! Why? Because it’s The best solution for every problem
- Go to the beach/ lake
- take a selfie a day
- have a movie marathon (alone or with friends)
- redecorate your room
- clean your room
- go to a Party
- have a picnic with your bae/best friend
- try out a new recipe – for example, mine:
- The perfect breakfast for a happy day go sky diving
- skip rocks
- send a message in a bottle or with a balloon
- meet new people
- go camping
- have a bonfire
- go swim late at night
- arrange a beauty day for you and your girls
- watch the sunrise without taking pictures
- volunteer in an animal shelter
- spread free hugs
- go on the top of a roof
- take a lot of Polaroid pictures
- go on a hike/ long walk
- leave happy notes in your city
- learn a new language
- have a photoshoot with friends
- make a summer memory jar
- go on a bike ride
- create a summer playlist
- dance in the rain
- write a story/ poem/ song
- collect seashells
- take a Nap – here you have 9 reasons why your Mom was right about Naps
- do a lot of sport
- get tanned
- smile every day at someone randomly
- start loving yourself
- listen to a music genre you never listened to
- Start blogging / vlogging <3
- write a letter to someone telling him/her what you like about them
- try out a DIY
- have a sketchbook and create some collages
- spent time with your family/friends
- care for your animals
- lay a whole day in bed
- finish a Netflix series
- wake up early
- stay awake until the sun rises again
- Follow my Blog 😉
As I already mentioned are you allowed to ask for a closer description of those points.
At the end, I want to remember you what you should avoid doing this summer. If you have read the Post about my Internship already you will know those points.
Don’t think about the future or about the past. Stop worrying what will be, start enjoying your summer! Make it awesome and do a lot of things you love with people you love!
I’m sure you didn’t know all my points, make sure to try some of them out! They will impact your summer into positive! I would ask to trust me with this, but I rather let you decide by yourself. What is an unforgettable summer worth to you?
Thanks for reading! See you next Sunday and don’t waste your summer! Have a wonderful week, achieve your goals and don’t overdo yourself.
Oh before I forget about it, here is your point number
51. Share this Post with your friends!